Update (25. November 2016)
The URL in the script tag of the widget needs to be changed because RaiseNow has been incorporated last year and is now a separate legal entity from getunik. This article serves you as a guide on how to update the widget URL correctly. Below is a step by step instruction. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our RaiseNow Support Team: email@example.com.
How to change the widget URL in your script tag
First of all, you need to have access and sufficient permission rights to be able to edit the source code of the page where the widget is integrated. This might be your webmaster or web agency.
Here’s what you need to do to change the widget URL:
There are three places where the URL needs to be changed:
- where the widget is implemented, ie where the java script is being loaded
- in the ddswidget.html file
- if you have your own CSS and use our images, also in your CSS
This is how you change the URL:
- Find the script tag with the widget URL
- In this URL please change “dds-widget.getunik.net” to “widget.raisenow.com”
- Save that page and re-load it.
That’s it. Thank you for your cooperation!
…and how it should look after editing the URL:
Thank you very much for your collaboration in this matter!