Our new data protection declaration contains detailed explanations, for example about:
- the information we collect,
- how we use and store this information,
- how you request the updating, correction or deletion of this data and
- how you can prevent the collection of data.
- RaiseNow needs your personal information to provide you with the best possible information on topics of interest to you and to continuously improve the services you use.
- RaiseNow never shares personal information with third parties. However, we work together with service providers such as payment providers who process and store data for us – and thus for our customers.
- We use “cookies” on our website. This allows us to improve the content displayed to you. If you want to do without it, you can object to the use of it. How, you can find out in point 3 “Cookies“.
- You do not have to register again as a previous newsletter subscriber. With our newsletters we send you invitations to events, information about new products and news from the world of fundraising. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, you can modify your profile or unsubscribe at any time via the link in the footer of each e-mail.